4 Responses

1. Raman at |

Dear April,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog and I find it kind of funny that we had the same idea for blogs. I can really connect to your idea of having done more sin than redemption. In your blog, one thing I think you should improve is to add a photo in the middle or add a quote. Reading block paragraphs can sometimes get distracting.

Sincerely,
    Raman

Reply
  2. marcm31 at |

Dear April,
    This was a great piece and I enjoyed many aspects of it. One thing I liked is that you defined good and bad with colors and how one does not have to be one or the other but can be light or dark shades and even a combination of the two. This is a topic that stood out a lot for me as well in Hamlet so it was an interesting read to see what your opinion was on the matter.

Your writing from what I have seen continues to improve, gumps are still an work in progress but I am not one to point fingers I need a ton of work on mine. over all a great blog April.
    From Marc

Reply
  3. keelee at |

April,
    You always take assignments like this and turn them into something so unique!! I love it
    I think you wrote this very well and it flowed in a really nice way!!
    I like how you related the colours to yourself and then again with Hamlet that was really good.

I agree with Marc, gumps need to be worked on a bit but we all need work on that haha

Thanks for writing this
    Keelee

Reply