One Response

1. narissaj at |

Dear Manreet,
    Wow! Your blog was outstanding and so well written. I truly loved how you connected passion to your own life and experiences with soccer, beforehand I knew that you loved soccer but your blog gave me more insight to what you are passionate about and h9ow happiness brings you comfort. Moreover, your diction, spacing and use of pictures and quotes allowed me to read and follow your blog effortlessly and with ease. I have seen the evolution of your blogs transform since the beginning of this semester, and you have done a tremendous job!
    In your future blogs, i encourage you to expand with your own personal experiences in order to give more of an insight to your audience. Nevertheless, i’m glad you are starting to open up in your blogs!
    While reading your blog, I asked myself what I am truly passionate about and what comforts and drives me. I also agree with you and can relate when you talked about how love is limitless and unconditional as it reminded me of my very first blog. Well done!
    Love Narissa.

Reply